Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Stop Trying to Save Daylight

I don't know why exactly, but the time change hit me harder this year than it had in the past. Perhaps it was because I forgot to set my alarm clock ahead and ended up winning up at 4:30 am on Sunday. Perhaps I'm just getting older. Or perhaps I've been cursed by a witch.

At any rate, it's been three days and I have managed to feel worse each day. Possibly because my body thinks I'm getting up at 3:30 in the morning to work out at 4 (because getting up at 4:30 to work out at 5 is so much more natural??). Or possibly I'm having a tummy issues flare up. Or it could be that my period is due soon and I'm PMSing on top of the time change madness.

I voted in my local elections last night, and if I could have voted time changes away, I would have. Unfortunately, that wasn't on the ballot. Maybe next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment