Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Moving Right Along

Last weekend, I bore down and sat my ass in the chair. The photos and captions are almost done. Once they are complete, I will wrap up rewrites on the text and then start formatting, which is a pain but doesn't take much actual thinking. I mean, I have to think about where the photos go, but I don't need to write or create new stuff - just place stuff that already exists.

So I'm pleased with my progress so far on the book. It might not go live before the new year, but it will get close. I just need to be sure to carve out some hours every day until it is all done. And I also need to get my husband to get his butt in the chair when I need him to review things... That'll be the hard part. I might have to resort to bribery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment