Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Health Update

After getting a clean bill of colon health, I was still in pain. So I decided to try something else. I stopped taking oral contraceptives, and, for about a week, I had a halcyon time of not being in constant pain. It was delightful, and I hoped it would last.

But it didn't.

I'm not having the exact same pain that I was before, but on Monday night the pain was bad enough to keep from sleeping well. And on Tuesday, I kept getting this painful throbbing thing going on. So, I'm moving forward with next steps. My doctor has agreed to have an ultrasound done to check out my abdomen.

I'm not going to worry about what the steps after that are. I'm still focused on my action plan. I will trust in the medical professionals, and I will move forward.

I've also been having some interesting dreams lately. One, in particular, makes me want to write a story, but I'm a little afraid because it was really dark. I haven't been doing any fiction writing, really, any writing other than my blogs. There's a fear I need to get over so I can start writing stories again. Or I just need to get my butt in the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment