Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Books!

Pretty late this year, but I finally got the print copies of my books in and I'll be mailing them out today. I'm still working on the next book's text, but I think I can get that done pretty quickly if I can just block out some solid time for writing. I have made a good amount of progress on it so far; I'd say I'm about halfway through the first draft. 

Once the text is done, it shouldn't take too long to get the rest of it all set. It's only about 2 day hikes, but they are along the Idaho Centennial Trail. I don't want to miss any parts of the trail in my books, and if I try to put this in next year's, then it will be way too long. Next year is going to be long enough as it is, since I'll be including a day hike and a 6 or 7 day backpack. 

The one odd thing about the books this year is that the background color for the large print editions is a slightly different shade than the standard print editions. It's funny, because I use the exact same template to create the covers. The only difference, on my end, between the two is the little "large print" icon I put on the large print ones. 

Box of books :D
Still, I'm happy with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment