Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Why Is Work Hard?

I've made some progress. I picked out the pictures and reviewed them with Ambrose. That, in itself, was fun. We relived the trip together. But I haven't yet gotten to starting the captions. I hope to do that tonight. I plan to do that tonight. 

But plans don't always go the way you want them to. Still, with the hockey season on hiatus for now, I should be able to find some time, somewhere. 

I'm getting a booster shot today, so I'm going to leave a bit of leeway for working on the captions tonight. But I will be getting those started before Christmas, and I want to get the book ready as soon as possible. There have been some other things going on, but I think I'm going to be able to devote more energy to this project now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment